- Chalk Seal is our highest performance sealer formulated specifically to treat severe and persistent chalky wall issues.
- It is a Clear Coat sealer that provides deep penetrations into the wall with superb binding properties.
- It is also suitable for freshly plastered interior walls, ceiling, plaster, brickwork
- It provides superb adhesion for top coats
- Excellent Water and Efflorescence Resistance
- Non-toxic, does not contain lead, mercury and heavy metals
- Low Odour and Low VOC
No Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylate (APE) surfactant, formaldehyde and ammonia are used.
How to Use?
- Scrub down the chalky walls using a rough sponge with soap water. Allow to dry
- Apply 2 coats of Chalk Seal onto all affected chalky walls.
- Apply another 2 topcoats of Raffles Paint premium paints.